skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Don't Sweat The Technique
Popular Posts
Pay Attention. Be Astonished. Tell About It.
"Instructions for living a life. Pay attention. Be astonished. Tell about it." -Mary Oliver I feel that Mary Oliver's instruc...
fav walt whitmen poem
O C APTAIN! my Captain! our fearful trip is done; The ship has weather’d every rack, the prize we sought is won; The port is near, ...
Biggie Smalls
Yes, my friend Corey is big on the outside but on the inside he is little. Yeah, my friend Dylan is pretty small but on the inside he has a ...
#Tribes
#TribeCantonSouth, #TribeWrestler, #TribeCrossCountry, #TribeProcrastination, #TribeLazy, #TribePowerRAGERS, #TribeNinjaTurtles, #TribeLambe...
Life Law 5
"Never let the fear of striking out get in you way." - Babe Ruth Life Law 5 states that life rewards action. This means that if y...
Constitutional Amendment
If I had the chance to amend the Constitution i would choose to ban speed limits on high ways. I think that if you are mature enough to get ...
Responce to a Holocaust disbeliever
If someone told me that the holocaust never happened I would ask them if they ever been to one of the death camps. I would also ask them how...
Wtf?
How can people sit by as one man's hatred kills 11 million people. It doesn't matter what race, religon or what you believe is right...
Life Law 6
"You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses." Ziggy I choose this quote for my thou...
You have to do somethings you don't want to sometimes
People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. I agree with this statement because i believe that to get something you wan...
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
#Tribes
#TribeCantonSouth, #TribeWrestler, #TribeCrossCountry, #TribeProcrastination, #TribeLazy, #TribePowerRAGERS, #TribeNinjaTurtles, #TribeLambert, #TribeSleepingInSchool and #TribeBlondeMoments
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(11)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(2)
Saver Vs. Spender
#Tribes
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
About Me
Ryan
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment